Hi and welcome back to avalovesfashion.com. Today I am going to talk about one of the best places for tweens (and even teens) to do their back-to-school shopping – Tilly’s! They have the best fashion there! Here are 5 reasons tweens love Tilly’s!
This content uses referral links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
5 Reasons Tweens Love Tilly’s
- They have more of a teen style!
- The clothes there are not overpriced!
- It’s not baby like clothes (like all pink and flowers)
- They respect YOU and what YOU wear!
- They have a lot of back to school backpacks like my favorite brand JANSPORT!
I went back-to-school shopping at Tilly’s this weekend and the outfit I’m wearing here is from there. Both the leggings and the tank are from Full Tilt! The leggings were only $12.99 and the tank top was $17.99
The shoes are the Vignette sandal from Charles by Charles David and I bought them at Nordstrom Rack. I love shopping for shoes at Nordstrom rack because they have shoes that normally cost $100.00 but at Rack they are about $35.00.
What’s your favorite outfit at Tillys.com?
That was all for today’s fashion! Thank you for reading! Bye!